To practice this week:
- Chords - You should be able to pass some of these chords if you haven't already! They are all in the silver pin booklet for your reference.
- D Harmonized scale - Look on the first page of section 7 in the blue book for this if you need help remembering it.
- Repertoire -
- The Bare Necessities - Work on chords and words.
- Lion Song - Memorized with the changes. Most of you already know this song.
- Musette - Our most challenging piece that will need the MOST WORK. First two lines should be memorized for your part by next week.
- Chit Chat Blues - This one isn't that challenging so you should be able to get this one quickly. We worked on the first two lines. Read ahead if you can.
Remember to always bring a PENCIL!!!!!! See you next Monday!