Good work everyone on Monday! This week we introduced two of the songs we will be doing at Christmas time and continued to work on our strumming and sight reading skills.
Here is just a reminder of what we worked on this week and what you could be practicing!
- D scale - can you play it up and down 10 times fast without any mistakes?
- C scale
- Chords - D/G/A7/D7/Em/Bm from Bronze and A/F/B/C/G7/Am from Silver
- Blue Book - Section 6 - practice lines 1-5 for Monday!
- In the Hall of the Mountain King - This is our silver/gold piece for this year. Practice up until the first repeat sign. Click to hear a full version of the song.
- Do You Want to Build a Snowman? - Here is a link to our mass number song this year
In Silver we expect that you will come prepared with 1 or 2 skills to test each week. Here are some possible skills we have been working on that you could test next week:
- Chords - A/F/C/B or G7/Am
- Blue Book- Section 6
- Any other skill you have been working on!
See you next Monday!