On a positive note a number of students managed to pass a skill or two this week! Good work to those of you who got something ticked off.
What we worked on this week:
- C scale: measured and continuous tremelo.
- Chords: refreshed bronze pin chords D, A7, G, D7 and introduced(or practiced) A, B, Am, G7.
- Off beat strumming pattern
- Repetoire: Touch The wind with chords, and the first 2 lines of Sakura, Sakura.
What to practice:
- tremelo picking: I would like to get all of you passed on your measured and continuous tremelo in the next couple of weeks.
- Chords: All of you need to work on passing your chords and strumming patterns so continue to work on both of those!
- Blue Book: Look at sections 6 and 7 and work through some of the lines.
See you next week!