Things to practice:
- Popcorn - You should be able to play the entire song, it does not need to be memorized or clean but you should be able to get through it by next Monday.
- Chit Chat Blues - The first three lines should be memorized, they are very simple and shouldn't take more than 10mins work.
- Ain't No Mountain - The picking needs to be ready for next monday. Most of you have the intro picking memorized and it's is sounding good. Please work on the picking on page 4. It only has 4 different notes in it, B, D, E, and F# and it sounds like the second verse.
- Mockingbird - Keep picking away at it with your tremolo pic! You can do it :) We will keep working on the rhythms for this one in class.
- Tiger Rag - Practice the first 5-6 lines of this song. If you were there this Monday we put a mark in our music for where to practice to.
- Crazy G - We will work on this more in class, practice what you know if you know some of it.
Whew that is a lot of work but you can all do it! You are making amazing progress when you are focused and giving it your best effort. I(Melanie) will be away on Monday but Adrianna will be back and excited to see the great progress you have made! Blow her away with your skills