We handed out a lot of music tonight and I know it is overwhelming but do your best to practice the first few lines of each song this week.
- Popcorn (first two lines should be easily played by next week)
- Ain't No Mountain (Practice the words and we will look at the intro picing next week)
- Listen to the Mockingbird (Look at part 1 and use a pic)
- Irish Washerwoman (Learn the first two lines)
- Crazy G (Refresh what you may already know and we will look next week)
We know it is a lot of work but you can do it! You are in the transitional group because you are older than the rest of the B group and we want you to be ready for the A group as soon as possible.
YOU CAN DO IT! :)