Things to practice:
- Popcorn - You should be able to play the entire song, it does not need to be memorized or clean but you should be able to get through it by next Monday.
- Irish Washerwoman is sounding really good. Remember to play lightly so that it sounds good especially in the second half.
- Chit Chat Blues - The first three lines should be memorized, they are very simple and shouldn't take more than 10mins work.
- Ain't No Mountain - The picking needs to be ready for next monday. Most of you have the intro picking memorized and it's is sounding good. Please work on the picking on page 4. It only has 4 different notes in it, B, D, E, and F# and it sounds like the second verse.
- Mockingbird - Keep picking away at it with your tremolo pic! You can do it :) We will keep working on the rhythms for this one in class.
- Tiger Rag - Keep practicing! All gold members from last term should know the majority of the song!
- Crazy G - We will work on this more in class, practice what you know if you know some of it.
We are invited to join the A group in their concert next week, Wednesday Feb. 17th! You will receive an email with more details. Following that we have Ukes Unlimited. The B group is performing on March 7th; however we are also invited to play with the A group both nights so Feb. 29th and the 7th.